Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day two and already nothing to say...

Ok...I posted all of "good material" last night. Today hasn't been very eventful. I got to stay home today. My wonderful coworker, Jennifer, is working 14 of my Thursdays. It doesn't sound like much, but keep in mind I am already off every Friday. When you look at how we worked it out what it means is that the kids will never have to be at the sitter's house more than 3 days per week. They will either be with Matt or me all of those other days. I love my sitter (lots), but I love knowing they are with one of us a majority of the time.

Today Maya and I took Gavin to school, stopped by the hospital (I needed vitamins. DeKalb has this AWESOME program where they give you FREE prenatals if you are pregnant or nursing!) and then stopped by the sitter's house for a minute because I forgot to give her something. When we got home Matt had started repainting our deck. He's been a busy man since he's started feeling better. He's worked on the yard, painted some trim, done the deck and various other projects! He's a keeper! ;o)

As for school today. Gavin told me it was fun. They painted today, again, and he really liked that a lot.

Well, my time is up for tonight. I promised ME that I would be done and working by 8:50P. The house is a disaster!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Yeah...welcome to blog world! I'll add you to my list...and check in often! Now...I can get to know more about you and your adorable kids.

Great story about Obama...wow...what an opportunity.