Tuesday, September 16, 2008

4 Months & Sweet



Call it crazy, but I had Gavin's pictures taken every month for the first year. Well, not to mess up a good streak we are working on the same for Maya. It's harder with her. Not that she isn't adorable and it's not even hard to get the pictures taken, but I am struggling with getting them shared, getting them framed and having an ounce of space to display them.

Here is the link to her 4 month pictures...they are "sweet". Her 3 month ones were just right down "spunky."

https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0241112724JCP (Enter first & last name to view the pictures)

Gavin had his first homework assignment this week. I think the teacher in me turned it into too big of a deal. It is an "All About Me" poster. I will have to post a picture of it! He seemed to enjoy it, esp. when we cut pics out of a magazine. He told me that Maya is his favorite friend!!

No comments: