Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Maya @ 5 Months







We went to JCP on October 3 for Maya's five month pics. I can't believe she's already five months old. Yesterday both of the baby sitters commented that she's gone from infant to baby over night. She's becoming a very independent thinker. Once she's mobile there will be no stopping her! She is obsessed with our food and drinks. I let her lick a pear I was eating over the weekend and she loved it! She would scream at me when I took it away. Clothing is such entertainment with her these days! She's so long that she can easily wear a 6-9 mth. (and even a 12 month in sleepers), but she's so tiny she can still fit into some 0-3 mth. items. I have been putting 0-3 mth. jeans on her for capris. They fit great. I think we may just skip some of the 3-6 mth. fall items, which is sad, but it's not like I can shrink her (she's in the 90-something percentile for her length).

No comments: